Forum Message

We have moved the forum to https://forum.ngsolve.org . This is an archived version of the topics until 05/05/23. All the topics were moved to the new forum and conversations can be continued there. This forum is just kept as legacy to not invalidate old links. If you want to continue a conversation just look for the topic in the new forum.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Conda installers available!

More
2 years 5 months ago #4034 by matthiash
According to the documentation ( docu.ngsolve.org/latest/i-tutorials/inde...ighlight=nbextension ) you need to run
Code:
pip3 install webgui_jupyter_widgets jupyter nbextension install --user --py widgetsnbextension jupyter nbextension enable --user --py widgetsnbextension jupyter nbextension install --user --py webgui_jupyter_widgets jupyter nbextension enable --user --py webgui_jupyter_widgets

Best,
Matthias
More
2 years 5 months ago #4050 by Wolff
Replied by Wolff on topic Conda installers available!
Dear all,
i have installed ngsolve as described in a new conda enviroment. Now i have the problem that when i use it in python the gui generally does not open. this means i have no visualization of my solutions. However, with Jupyter notebooks it works.
Thanks
Christian
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #4117 by Michael
Replied by Michael on topic Conda installers available!
Hello all,

i installed Netgen following the online instruction. I can run the tutorials by calling them over the command window. When i use Jupyter notebook, the gui is not opened. The script itself is working (i can see teh outputs in the Jupyter notebook). Do you hav any ideas?

Many Thanks,
Michael
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Michael.
More
2 years 3 months ago #4119 by matthiash
Hi Michael,

Did you run the commands mentioned above?
ngsolve.org/forum/ngspy-forum/972-conda-...ilable?start=36#4034

Best,
Matthias
More
2 years 3 months ago #4120 by Michael
Replied by Michael on topic Conda installers available!
Hi Matthias,
yes I ran them. But the gui dos not open.
br,
Michael
More
2 years 3 months ago #4121 by matthiash
Hi Michael,

Which Operating system are you running? Which version of Python and NGSolve?

Please post the output of
jupyter nbextension list

Also you might want to check the JavaScript Console output in your browser for error messages ( F12 in Chrome for instance).

Best,
Matthias
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds