Forum Message

We have moved the forum to https://forum.ngsolve.org . This is an archived version of the topics until 05/05/23. All the topics were moved to the new forum and conversations can be continued there. This forum is just kept as legacy to not invalidate old links. If you want to continue a conversation just look for the topic in the new forum.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

CPP Extension - CMake Error - SuiteSparse::umfpack not found

More
3 years 11 months ago #2515 by creativeworker
Hello,

i just updated my NGSolve to the newest version. Unfortunately, now I cannot compile my CppExtension module. The CMake Error is:
Code:
CMake Error at C:/Program Files/ngsolve-v6.2.2002/cmake/NGSolveConfig.cmake:79 (add_library): Target "ngsextension" links to target "SuiteSparse::umfpack" but the target was not found. Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED target, or an ALIAS target is missing?

Did I mess up something? Or was there a change regarding that?

Thanks in advance for your help!
More
3 years 11 months ago #2534 by creativeworker
Unfortunately, I still couldn't find a fix for the issue. I'm using NGsolve 6.2.2003...
More
3 years 11 months ago #2598 by NilsHM
Hej!
I ran into the same error using NGSolve 6.2.2004 when trying to build the current version of mylittlengsolve following the tutorial:
ngsolve.org/docu/latest/mylittlengs/1_Basic/README.html

This should probably be addressed by the developers.
More
3 years 11 months ago #2599 by NilsHM
Using v6.2.1907 worked just fine.
More
3 years 11 months ago #2601 by matthiash
Which version of CMake are you both running? Try to upgrade to the latest one. Note: cmake.org seems to be down currently, the installers are also available on github: github.com/Kitware/CMake/releases
More
3 years 11 months ago #2623 by creativeworker
I used CMake 3.16.x and updated today to CMake 3.17.2 but without success.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds