Forum Message

We have moved the forum to https://forum.ngsolve.org . This is an archived version of the topics until 05/05/23. All the topics were moved to the new forum and conversations can be continued there. This forum is just kept as legacy to not invalidate old links. If you want to continue a conversation just look for the topic in the new forum.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

RE: pip installer

More
1 year 9 months ago #4420 by p.d.ledger28@gmail.com
Hi all,

I've able to use pip3 install ngsolve without problems to install the latest version of NG-Solve on an Unbuntu based linux system. But, if try to do the same on a different linux system we have in the department (looks to be an older Redhat system, where I don't have su access) I get the errorpip3 install ngsolveERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement ngsolve (from versions: none)ERROR: No matching distribution found for ngsolve I can install other standard libraries eg numpy, scipy, matplotlib etc using pip3 without problems. The python version is 3.8.9. Is it perhaps because the pip installer is not available for this linux version?

Thanks for your help
Paul

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds