Forum Message

We have moved the forum to https://forum.ngsolve.org . This is an archived version of the topics until 05/05/23. All the topics were moved to the new forum and conversations can be continued there. This forum is just kept as legacy to not invalidate old links. If you want to continue a conversation just look for the topic in the new forum.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

No module named 'netgen' !

More
3 years 11 months ago #2643 by kvardhana
I had successfully installed the netgen. But, I am unable to import netgen from the jupyter notebook. I don't know what I should be doing next to overcome this error.
Please netgen community help regarding this.
I am using Ubuntu 18.04.4. I had successfully implemented all steps regarding the installation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #2646 by christopher
Did you use the installer for netgen and conda for jupyter? Then your paths may not be set up correctly. Try using the conda installer for netgen+ngsolve as well then.
Best
Christopher
More
3 years 11 months ago #2649 by kvardhana
I tried with conda installer, but i am receiving an error ''';

Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
Solving environment: failed with repodata from current_repodata.json, will retry with next repodata source.

Please tell me what i should do now ?
More
3 years 11 months ago #2650 by kvardhana
Here below i attached images that i countered during installation through conda. I am unable to install it. Please help regarding this...

More
3 years 11 months ago #2651 by christopher
Hi have you tried installing it in a clean new virtual environment?
More
3 years 11 months ago #2652 by kvardhana
After you said i created new virtual environment

conda create -n ngsolve python=3.7

Now its working perfectly fine.

Thank you for your assistance.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds