Forum Message

We have moved the forum to https://forum.ngsolve.org . This is an archived version of the topics until 05/05/23. All the topics were moved to the new forum and conversations can be continued there. This forum is just kept as legacy to not invalidate old links. If you want to continue a conversation just look for the topic in the new forum.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Mir not set error code

More
4 years 2 months ago #2368 by Jon
Mir not set error code was created by Jon
I'm not sure what to say, but I received this error trying to run my code and I'm not sure what it means.
Code:
catch in AssembleBilinearform 2: other mir not set, pls report to developers Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 440, in <module> netgen.libngpy._meshing.NgException: other mir not set, pls report to developersin Assemble BilinearForm 'biform_from_py'

line 440 is where I assemble my bilinear form using .Assemble()
More
4 years 2 months ago #2371 by christopher
Replied by christopher on topic Mir not set error code
Can you upload a minimal example reproducing the issue?
If you cannot upload it publicly maybe send to christopher.lackner@tuwien.ac.at?
Best
More
3 years 1 month ago #3601 by elizabethmonte
I've also just encountered this error (see attached example). In my case the error only appeared after I updated from version 6.2.2101 to version 6.2.2102.

My exact error message is
Code:
netgen.libngpy._meshing.NgException: other mir not set, pls report to developers
More
3 years 1 month ago #3602 by joachim
Replied by joachim on topic Mir not set error code
is fixed in the coming nightly, thanks for reporting,
Joachim
The following user(s) said Thank You: elizabethmonte
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds